8th May 2022:
I’m sure you have been there like I have. Don’t come when they say they’re going to come. Unreliable?
Price changes at the end of the project…
Impossible to get back after the job to sort anything outstanding…
They have a nothing to lose and really don’t care about your project.
Their ‘experience’ is questionable.
Their drawing (if any) looks like something my twin 2 year old boys could do.
I live by a motto. NO COST, NO VALUE.
I decided that as a company 3 years ago we would no longer look at a project without a design plan being paid.
I can hear some people now.
You won’t come out for free?
You won’t design for free?
You won’t cost my project for free?
It WAS a tough change at first. But here is WHY it benefits the end client;
· We have two consultants who look at one new project a week. Their focus is YOU and your project.
· Our initial consults vary from 2-6 hours. This would not be possible if we looked at every project that comes to the company.
· When we build the project, our install team can have anything up to 30 technical drawings for a project. All created in house and bespoke for that project.
· Every project has a team leader and PROJECT MANAGER who just works with them.
· In our industry it’s all about detail. THAT’S what you pay for. That is what separates us from everyone else. The TIME to plan and focus on your project.
· A dedicated aftercare team to answer any questions and help you with your new pond life!
· It allows me the time to run the company efficiently and keep making us better and better!
Let us change your frustration into happiness!