Pond specialist skillset – you will be working on Oase systems, pond building and working with our on-site teams.
DON’T APPLY FOR THIS JOB OR READ ANY OF THE ADVERT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO CHANGE YOUR AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIVES FOR THE BETTER!
Why have you clicked on this ad? I’m assuming it’s for one of the following reasons:
You want to leave your job because
- You don’t feel your current work gives you purpose;
- They don’t pay you what YOU think you’re worth;
- They don’t care about you and your family;
- You’re unable to progress and self-develop;
- The job has become a JOB!
Or maybe you’re self-employed and
- You now realise that picking your hours means working them all;
- That sorting out all your tax is just a pain;
- You weren’t protected during Covid lockdown as you couldn’t claim furlough;
- Finding work in the winter is tough. You have to scrabble about and drop your prices;
- You can’t find good team members to work with;
- Working on your own is miserable;
- You don’t have the get-up and go you get working in a supportive team;
- You’re forever worrying about when the next payment will come in and if you can provide for your family;
- Working for yourself has become a nightmare.
Maybe you’ve been let go by a company that didn’t understand you by
- Asking unrealistic expectations;
- Not having a voice and an opportunity to be heard.
Maybe this is a life-changing moment for YOU and US. We are not your typical construction company; we are not your typical employer. We do things differently because our only company goal is to be the best employer there is.
However, unless you are committed to the following, don’t send in your CV:
- You’re willing to work away Monday to Friday. We provide a weekly allowance for food, which is paid directly to you to use how you choose when you are away. (The company offers accommodation which means you have YOUR OWN room);
- You’re committed to the company vision and 12 values. All can be found on the company website;
- You want long term job security;
- You have plenty of experience in HARD LANDSCAPING. The company needs experienced team members due to the value of our projects;
- You want to be in a company that cares about your mental health and your family’s well-being;
- You’re a good communicator, love travelling, and have a sense of achievement and pride in your work;
- You want to be part of a company that is clear about how it performs financially to its team. Uses key performance indicators (KPIs) for every team and role in the business, SO YOU can develop, get better and get paid more.
We give an awful lot. But we expect it in return too.
So, if YOU pass all the above, what else do we look for?
A great attitude goes a long way, so
- You’ll be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy;
- You’ll be adaptable to change;
- You’ll be motivated and a motivator;
- You’ll be organised with great communication skills;
- You’ll have excellent customer service skills.
There are many team benefits for active and forward-thinking people, including:
- Your own company vehicle (fuel and travel time paid);
- A tailored personal development and training plan;
- A guarantee of work in all seasons (we work ALL year-round);
- 28 days full holiday pay;
- Food allowance when working away;
- A pension to secure you for the future;
- And much more.
In return, you’ll use your skills in:
- All aspects of pond building, pond maintenance and pond cleaning;
- Fitting pond equipment: filters, pumps, lights, and fountains;
- Planting within the ponds and surrounding exteriors;
- Small hard landscaping work such as brickwork, decking and slabbing.
If you’re still reading, haven’t applied yet, and you fit our criteria, then why haven’t you?
You need to ‘eat that frog’ and change your life!
You must have a full UK driving license to apply for this position (this is non-negotiable).
This is an exciting opportunity to join, help grow, and add to our supportive and positive working environment here at Ponds by Michael Wheat.
Please reply with your CV on Indeed (here).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon pond and landscaping experience)