Pond Cleaning – Ponds by Michael Wheat
“the worst job I’ve ever done”
Pond cleaning, Its smelly, its dirty, its time consuming. However, it is really important. I’m guessing you found us because;
· You don’t want to do this really smelly job
· You don’t have the time
· You want a professional service that won’t leave your garden in a mess
· You would like to use a company that will be on the end of the phone if you have any issues
· You want to protect your fish and wildlife
· You would like your equipment professionally serviced.
· You would like a minor repair done by a trained professional.
· A company who has solid reviews for delivering a value for money service
· That uses all the correct installation equipment.
· A company that can offer a maintenance service once completed
· A team that builds 4 ponds a week! (So we know a bit about ponds and cleaning them!)
· That has nationwide coverage
· A company that LOVES its clients and will do anything to keep you happy!
· That can give you costing within a day and complete the clean between 1-3 weeks from order.
Our simple process:
We chat over the phone about your pond (we love ponds!) > You send us some photos and approx. sizes > We price the work > You pay a deposit > We clean your pond within 1-3 weeks!
Sounds easy and simple right? It is. Contact us by filing your info on the contact us page and we will call you! Or give us a call on the number at the top of the page.