Koi Pond - Kirby Bellars, Melton Mowbray
The original install was, unfortunately, built very badly. The waterfall was, well, take a look!
Additional issues we had to reslove were:
- The pond had a leak
- The housing for the filter was a bit of an eyesore
- There was no shelving in the pond which resulted to there being no plants in the pond
- The filter was innstalled incorrectly
- The slabs on top was very poorly done
- To top it all off the brick work on the outside was falling apart
So we just about rebuilt the whole pond which has turned into a nice koi pond!