Koi Pond - Kirby Bellars, Melton Mowbray
The original installation was, unfortunately, built very badly. The waterfall was … well, take a look!
Additional issues we had to resolve were:
- The pond had a leak.
- The housing for the filter was a bit of an eyesore.
- There was no shelving in the pond which resulted to there being no plants in the pond.
- The filter was innstalled incorrectly.
- The slabs on top was very poorly laid.
- To top it all off, the brick work on the outside was falling apart.
So we just about rebuilt the whole pond which has turned into a nice koi pond!