Pond Maintenance – Ponds by Michael Wheat
Our pond maintenance service is second-to-none. Your pond will be virtually maintenance free – leaving you plenty of time to sit back, relax and enjoy your bespoke Michael Wheat Pond Build.
With our experience and knowledge of pond technology, we’ll keep your pond running all year – in fantastic condition. You can strike out any pond cleaning jobs off your to-do list and never worry about them again! The team from Ponds by Michael Wheat will take care of everything – and we’re just a phone call away.
Between MARCH and OCTOBER
(a) Filter Maintenance
- Cleaning of filter sponges
- Changing UV when needed
- Adding Filter Bacteria
- Replacing sponges when needed
(b) Fish Health
- Performing any treatments including treating ulcers by removing the fish from the pond and putting them under sedation and treating the wound.
- Checking the general health of the fish
- Checking water parameters (e.g. pH, kH, gH, NO2, NO3, etc.)
(c) Blanket Weed / Green Water
- Guaranteed permanent removal of blanket weed, and no more green water – ever!
(d) Invoicing Service
We stock all major brands of fish food, UVs, pumps, chemicals and filters. Monthly invoices. No more running down to the aquatic shop!
(e) 48-Hour Emergency Call-Out (e. g. equipment failure)
Between NOVEMBER and FEBRUARY
(f) Pond Clean Full autumn/winter pond clean - including safe fish removal
- Emptying the pond
- Vacuuming the bottom of the pond
- Pond plant maintenance Full equipment clean (pump, filter)
Platinum, Gold or Silver?
(1) Platinum Prices are monthly
- Maintenance visits every two weeks between March and October
- One Visit every month between November and February Autumn pond clean
(2) Gold Prices are monthly
- Maintenance visits every four weeks between March and October
- One Visit in winter period for general check Autumn pond clean
(3) Silver Level Prices are monthly
- Spring check (Change UV check equipment and fish)
- Autumn Pond Clean.
What to Know More?
Pick up the phone or send an email. We’d love to hear from you.
Tel 0116 240 3735